Once Upon a Time

The sharing of stories is how we communicate and so people are born loving stories. Stories bring us together and foster community, understanding and culture through their telling. As story tellers we have all seen the power of stories and we are all on the look out for new material. This blog has been setup to foster sharing amongst story tellers so please feel free to use any material here and share your stories with others by e-mailing me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caloundra, Queensland, Australia

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Apple Juice

Once there was a little chubby, bubby who loved his apple juice. One day this baby stood up in his crib and in a small voice yelled "I want my apple juice, I want my apple juice, I want my apple juice".
Along came his big brother who said, "Don't worry baby I know where Mum keeps the apple juice, I'll just go get you some."
He walked down the hall, through the kitchen and down the stairs into the basement where there was a shelf of apple juice.
But just as he was reaching for the apple juice who should appear, a ghost, and the ghost said, "I'm the ghost with one black eyeyeyeye."
And the bother yelled "aaahhh" and ran up the stairs, through the kitchen, down the hall and zoom past the baby.
(shocked) and the baby said, "where is my apple juice?"
His brother said (scared)"I'm sorry baby, I was just getting your apple juice, when I remembered I dave to clean the toilet" and away he ran.

Baby was quiter upset and yelled "I want my apple juice, I want my apple juice, I want my apple juice."
Along came his big sister and said " oh hello baby, I'd be happy to like get you your like apple juice. Be back in like a tick" She walked down the hall, through the kitchen and down the stairs into the basement where there was a shelf of apple juice.
But just as she was reaching for the apple juice who should appear, a ghost, and the ghost said, "I'm the ghost with one black eyeyeyeye."
And the sister yelled "aaahhh" and ran up the stairs, through the kitchen, down the hall and zoom past the baby.
(shocked) and the baby said, "where is my apple juice?"
The big sister came back and said (scared) "I'm like sorry baby. I was like getting your like apple juice, when I like remembered I had to like clean my room." and away she ran.

Baby was very upset and took a deep breath and yelled, "I want my apple juice, (breath) I want my apple juice, (breath) I want my apple juice!"
Along came the baby's mother and she said (snooty voice) "Hello my precious little lamb. Mummy will get you your apple juice don't you worry your pretty little head."
She pranced down the hall, through the kitchen and down the stairs into the basement where there was a shelf of apple juice.
But just as she was reaching for the apple juice who should appear, a ghost, and the ghost said, "I'm the ghost with one black eyeyeyeye."
And the sister yelled "aaahhh" and ran up the stairs, through the kitchen, down the hall and zoom past the baby.
(shocked) and the baby said, "where is my apple juice?"
His mother came back and said (scared) "oh me precious, I was just getting your apple juice when I remembered I have to get my hair done"and away she ran.

By this time, baby was very, very upset and he decided to get his apple juice for himself. He climbed out of his crib, pulled his nappy up on one side, and then on the other. Then he stomped downt he hall, "I want my apple juice", he stomped through the kitche, "I want my apple juice" and he stomped downt he stairs" I want my apple juice" and into the basement. There on the shelf was rows and rows of his lovely apple juice, but just as he was reaching for a bottle, who should appear but the ghost. And the ghost said, "I'm the ghost with one black eyeyeyeye."
But the baby said in a mean little voice, "If you don't let me have my apple juice, you'll be the ghost with two black eyes"
And the ghost yelled "AAHHHH!!" and flew up the stirs, through the kitchen and out the hall window never to return.

The baby grabbed a bottle of apple juice, gulped it down and was not thirsty agin…… for another five minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave alexander said...

I love how you polished up a great story! First time it was told was in a school playground in Lawrence is. Which is why I published my text only copywriter, and put this story in the public domain. Thanks for being a care taker! -david alexander

9:33 AM  
Blogger Dave alexander said...

Lawrence KS

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home